This very well known and extremely respected developer has maintained a strong grip on its regional presence in the North West. Having now been given the go ahead for a number of high value and high profile schemes in Liverpool and Manchester they are now looking to bring on another project manager to the already successful management team. These new schemes include a number of state of the art city living developments which will change the style and landscape of the area for generations to come.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a well respected brand name and be involved with projects that will enable you to leave your mark on a city, this is an opportunity not be missed. As project manager you will tasked with the successful delivery of these schemes and work as part of a seamless team with the clients, stakeholders and end users.
Position: Project Manager
Location: North West
Package: Negotiable, car/car allowance, Pension, Project Bonus, Company Bonus, Health Care and Gym
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering a wide range of projects to a structured and recognised project management methodology.
- Well-proven project management skills having led multi-functional teams, in either the public and/or private sectors, preferably both.
- Proven ability in developing a project schedule that clearly defines the project timeline required to achieve the required outcomes. Should be experienced in identifying and monitoring complex interdependencies, identifying and managing the critical path and utilising the schedule in budget forecasting and planning future resource requirements.
- A clear focus on controlling project scope. Needs to understand the importance of clarifying the brief, documenting objectives and requirements, imposing configuration control and managing change control.
- Financial management and decision-making skills. Including a proven track record in successfully managing project budgets and a clear ability to manipulate and present financial information.
- A proven ability to manage project risks utilising a systematic methodology.
- A track record of managing relationships with project stakeholders at all levels of seniority through effective consultation and communication. Possessing an acute awareness of potential political sensitivities and cultural issues.
- Experience of working in partnership with and influencing senior programme, project and business stakeholders including the management of external suppliers and strategic partners.
- A strong quality assurance orientation and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Experience of successfully managing different forms of construction contracts.
- An ability to think creatively and provide inventive solutions to problems. Should feel confident in trying new approaches and be able to present proposed solutions forward for approval by senior stakeholders.
- An advanced ability in the use of project management and office software tools including scheduling, spreadsheet, presentation tools and word processing software.
- Proven experience in creating and leading a multi-disciplinary project teams. With an understanding of how to motivate individuals to maximise their performance and make the best use of limited human resources through effective work planning, performance management and leadership.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.