£35,000- £40,000 per annum + 6.5% bonus and additional benefits
ST5 Newcastle under Lyme
Working for a global company with more than 70,000 employees in over 25 countries, they are looking for a Project Manager to lead a number or projects within the business within the UK and possibly abroad.
- Utilising the experience of a multi-functional team
(UK and Overseas) to ensure the projects are delivered on time and to correct quality standards
- Interfacing with the customer to ensure project
activities meet with and are in accordance with the Vehicle Programme Plan.
- Presenting monthly project performance via reviews, reports and presentations.
- Seeking out and resolving project issues in an
efficient and effective manner to control and
- Managing/developing the team & processes.
- Operating and reporting using LPM tools and techniques.
- Ensuring a consistent and professional level of customer service through a proactive, problem
- Educated to HNC/degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in Electronics and/or Component Development
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good people skills, able to negotiate, assertive without aggression or submissive behaviours
- Computer literate
- Self starter with willingness to take the initiative and be proactive rather than reactive
- Prepared to travel to customer sites both within the UK and overseas
Hours of work
Full Time (early finish on a Friday)
£30,000-£40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Call Laura on 01782 272400 or email your CV to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.