On behalf of an esteemed engineering solutions provider Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for experienced PROJECT ENGINEER'S & MANAGERS to be based out of their site in West Lothian.
This will be an opportunity for the successful candidates to join an organisation which has become the go to engineering solutions provider in their specialist market and have grown ten fold over the last five years due to their successes. They are a true believer in self progression and training and will do everything to assist you in getting as far in your career as possible.
Key essentials :-
- Degree/HND qualified in a relevant engineering discipline, Civil/Mechanical/Electrical
- Experience of delivering successful projects / products to market
- Experience of coordinating multiple business functions
- Focus consistently on delivery. Escalates appropriately to resolve issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interface with all parts of the business internally and with customers and suppliers
- Commercially aware with regards, cost, pricing, margins
- Project management
- Supplier management
- Cost control
- Programme management
- Any other duties as required
- Delivery to time and cost
- To provide support to project manager
- Site surveys
- Risk assessments
If you are interested in the above role then if you can send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.