Do you have heat exchange or steam technology knowledge?
Do you enjoy working in Customer facing roles?
If you are looking to work for a world leader in high quality products for the control and efficient use of steam and other industrial fluids as well as being voted "Britain's Most Admired Company" then I would like to hear from you.
To provide detailed technical support for complex packaged solutions and contracts from initial enquiry through to installation and commissioning, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will be visiting customers on site (London, Kent and Reading)
- Provide appropriate responses to technical and commercial enquiries, carrying out contract reviews, order processing, progress, documentation and all other aspects associated when managing projects
- Pre-qualify, taking into account activity costs and associated risks
- Effectively use the software tools, Project server, CRM databases and systems provided according to procedures
- Contractually vet orders to ensure that we clearly scope our offer in the context of the customer's requirements
- Attend customer sites and external suppliers as required, at times involving nights away from home
- Keep up to date with any changes in legislation that may have an impact on what we can supply into our varied customer base
- Optimise sales opportunities by pre-qualifying potential leads
- Decision making with regard to technical and commercial integrity
- Excellent working knowledge of steam technology/Heat transfer/Heat exchangers
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of project managing complex package projects
- Previous experience in similar role
- Minimum HNC in a technical discipline, alternatively a proven track record of working in a similar business/industry
- Member of an appropriate professional body
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure
- Project management skills
- Excellent Decision making ability
- An award winning company
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Cancer Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Retirement Program
To apply, or to find out more information, please call Mags on 01392 423301 or click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.