Contract £27.50-£30 per hour
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer role based near Stafford.
- To plan, organise and direct the technical activities of the Customer Tender, working in parallel with the Bid Manager, and in close liaison with all Departments of the unit specifically Engineering and Sourcing Departments in order that all technical / engineering activities require to deliver the Tender are on time.
- Will also be responsible for gathering plant costs and engineering working hours for the project.
- In addition to taking part in all design review process, the project engineer shall also manage all the technical interfaces between Client and internal / external Partners.
- Motivate the members of the tendering team.
- Writing Technical Specification for plant items required.
- Compiling the Technical Submission to the Client.
- Generating and responding to TQ's to and from the Client and to and from the Suppliers.
- Coordinate technical issues internally to the Unit between Engineering Departments, identifying and managing technical scope definition and inter-dependencies.
- Representing the Unit technically to all external Parties.
- Input into the proposed project plan.
- Presentation of Technical Scope to Client.
The desired candidate will be educated with an Engineering degree or equivalent, with significant relevant experience in a similar role within the transmission market. Knowledge / understanding of electrical power system for Utility customers Further requirements include Competence in MS office package. Good interpersonal skills Proactive behaviour Fluent in English
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Please call Laura 01782 272400or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.