We are working with a prestigious, Nottinghamshire based client, who have an immediate requirement for someone to assist in our clients busy Estates department on a temporary, on going basis.
Qualified in AutoCAD with knowledge of Facilities Services and their delivery, the successful candidate will ideally have specialist and professional knowledge of Building Construction, Health & Safety and Building law. You will have working knowledge of project management and Microsoft software packages.
- The role will involve providing building project management services ensuring completion to budget, quality and timescale, managing internal and external employees and contractors
- The delivery and management of a comprehensive CAD drawings database and service, maintenance and building management services to ensure they are safe
- Proactively contribute to attaining the ISO9001
- Carry out surveys and keep layouts and plans up to date and manage and maintain the asset register
- Ensure the estate is maintained and plant operated in a safe condition and that visitors are not exposed to danger - ensuring Health & Safety and a seamless service delivery environment
- A Degree and/or Chartered status in building, or HND/C in a Building discipline with relevant project management experience to Masters level or equivalent.
- Qualified in Project Management i.e. PRINCE2 or equivalent, you will be required to manage projects and produce client brief documentation, create project plans. You will also undertake audits for quality, procedural and Health and safety aspects of estates maintenance activities.
- You will be involved in contributing to estates projects covering nearly 90,000m2.
This is a temporary assignment for a 12 month period. The pay rate is between £13.20 and £17.71 per hour.
If you have the relevant skills, qualifications and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.