Project Engineer - Rail Sector - Central London
Our client, one of the UK's leading Construction consultancies, are looking for multiple experienced Project Engineers on a 6 Month contract due to major expansion on the London Underground network. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with providing specialist, professional and technical support on Project Engineering issues to the Project teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of projects on time and within budget.
I have 3x Project Engineer roles available, I am looking for Multiple Project Engineers with general rail experience as well as specific experience of working on Cable Route Management Systems and/or Signal Equipment Rooms on the London Underground network.
The ideal candidates for this role will be/have:
- Experience of construction activities desirable
- Awareness of NEC contracts
- Experience of carrying out technical document review and analysis
- Knowledge of LUL business obligations and priorities, safety legislation, operating rules and regulations.
- Chartered Engineer status or qualifications leading to Chartered statusis desirable together with membership of an appropriate professional institution.
- Wide experience in Project Engineering in conjunction with an Engineering Degree and/or higher national qualifications.
- Ability to analyse complex data, draw conclusions, produce reports and make recommendations to senior management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels across the organisation and externally.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with people at all levels across the organisation and externally and to influence.
- Ability to plan, implement and manage projects to deliver to time, budget and quality.
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary teams to deliver effective performance.
- Ability to use office based computer packages, e.g. MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) to basic level.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on the some of the most renowned projects in the UK.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Darren Johnston on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.