Fantastic opportunity for a Prince2 foundation qualified Project Coordinator to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
To be successful in the position of Project Coordinator you will require experience in working projects / project coordination and have demonstrable experience in the coordination of project schedules and successful delivery of projects.
- You will have strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills, as well as a drive to succeed.
- To maintain project documentation records.
- To coordinate project schedules and work requirements.
- To work with other departments in progressing projects to ensure schedules are adhered to.
- To provide regular project updates to the Technical and Product Development Manager.
- To organise regular new product development meetings.
- Qualified to Prince2 Foundation level or similar.
- Scientific background educationally or professionally (desirable but not essential).
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.