Our Client is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Project Manager on business critical implementation plan. As the Project Coordinator you will work closely with Project Manager to support the implementation project throughout the whole lifecycle. You will work with a team of internal specialists which are tasked to map the project and achieve key project milestones.
As a project coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining the project plan, including actions, and communications assisting with the project to ensure it is delivered on time and within budget. You will coordinate project meetings and ensure all communications are sent as per the project plan.
- Support the project manager in a range of tasks including maintenance of project logs, organisation and documentation of meetings, planning and booking resources for projects, production of purchase orders, invoicing, project setup and closure.
- Track project tasks and deliverables, updating project plans as necessary and communicate regularly with clients and the project team about project progress.
- Monitor and resolve issues on projects prior to releasing deliverables. Assist in the collating of test reports and deliverables. Release deliverables to key stakeholders
- Manage the project log, storage and distribution of all project documents.
- Providing administrative support to Project Manager
- Helping to monitor and manage of project budget
Criteria for Selection
- Be a good team player with flexibility to work on multiple tasks
- Confident self-starter able to work in unfamiliar surroundings unsupervised
- Be proficient (intermediate level or above) in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of project management processes and principles would be an advantage
- Knowledge of project administration & project management tools
- Worked in a Project Coordinator role previously
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.