Vehicles Logistics Coordinator
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Rate of pay is £10.35 an hour
Our leading client is looking for a logistics coordinator to join their team in Luton. The role is varied but essential will involve coordinating the transportation flow in the depot.
- Monitor and manage contracted space and liaise with compounds.
- Monitor and control vehicles from plants, compounds and ports (both exports and domestic market) on a daily basis.
- Communicate daily with 3PL (carriers and compounds), issuing transport orders, confirming capacity, allocating pending orders and understanding issues.
- Track, report, manage and ensure full visibility of all customer-damaged vehicles.
- Use detailed forecasts and shipping/build information to ensure capacities.
- Produce, validate and sign off SOR's for compound and Port Operations.
- Analyse indicators used for measuring unit results in order to implement corrective actions
This would suit someone with current or recent experience of working in a logistics role and is on a long term temporary basis. Please apply via this advert with your most recent CV. Immediate start available.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.