This is a brilliant chance to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Based at their head office near Ilminster in Somerset they are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join the Technical and New Product Development team.
To be successful in the position of Project Coordinator you will require experience in working projects / project coordination and have demonstrable experience in the coordination of project schedules and successful delivery of projects. You will have strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills, as well as a drive to succeed.
- To maintain project documentation records.
- To coordinate project schedules and work requirements.
- To work with other departments in progressing projects to ensure schedules are adhered to.
- To provide regular project updates to the Technical and Product Development Manager.
- To organise regular new product development meetings.
- Qualified to Prince2 Foundation level or similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Scientific background educationally or professionally (desirable but not essential).
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Salary is £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience plus company benefits package.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.