Are you a results-orientated and proactive Project Co-ordinator/Administrator, who has meticulous attention to detail and is able to multi-task in a demanding role? Our Cheltenham based client is seeking a confident and skilled communicator to support a project team in implementing a new system to the business. This is a fixed-term appointment of 9 months, in line with the project time frame.
The ideal candidate for the role of Project Co-ordinator will have experience of supporting projects and the ability to be flexible and adapt to constantly changing priorities - remaining organised and managing both your own conflicting priorities and those of others. You will be confident across the Microsoft Office suite and MS Project (including RAG status reporting). You will also have good influencing skills, with the ability to ensure all parties are aware of and work to project time frames.
Reporting in to the Project Managers, the Project Co-ordinator will enjoy working as part of a team, but equally be confident working independently without direct supervision.
- Coordinate with the project team the successful completion of the weekly module status reports (RAG updates) and compile the Weekly Project Status Pack. Role includes organising the team inputs to create a summary of the key deliverables, milestone achievements and planned activities for the following week for publishing to the Executive Steering Team, project team and key stakeholders.
- Consolidate all project team inputs to produce the weekly Project Management Status Summary Pack that requires reviewing the Microsoft Project plan task statuses and cross-referencing against the critical path to ensure the project remains on track and report any deviations.
- Coordinate between the wider project team to conduct the weekly review of project Risks and Issues and rate these in severity based on their perceived impact to the project plan.
- Responsible for updating the work stream weekly summary (RAG) reports with deliverables from the project plan and be responsible for raising any highlights or concerns by each module ready to be resolved in the project team meeting.
- Responsible for maintaining the Microsoft Project plan in line with the progress and amendments as appropriate from the teams' RAG reports ready for the end of week review with the project manager.
- Assist with preparation and coordinate the management of functional test scripts ensuring that the necessary steps are completed on time and to the defined process as required.
- Control the training plan including the scheduling of the sessions, coordination of resources, creation of a checklist to ensure all aspects of the training are ready in time and also provide support for minor system testing as and when required
- Co-ordinate and assist with / produce project training material to support the project's go live including creating flowcharts, step by step screen shot training material and demonstration material for the training exercises
- Attend meetings as and when requested by Project Manager to take minutes / produce action lists and control the following-up with attendees to ensure the project keeps on track in line with its milestone dates and deadlines.
- Proactively schedule, co-ordinate and organise relevant people, preparation documentation and follow-up meeting minutes & actions for meetings as required by the Project Manager
There is a competitive remuneration package on offer for this position - details of which will be provided to suitable applicants PRIOR to any CV submission.
If you feel this is the right role for you and you possess the required experience and skill set then please apply with your CV for immediate consideration!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.