Would you like to work for an innovative company whose software can literally revolutionise the lives of it's users.
This really is a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Administrator to support not only the team but also liaise with Clients such as Schools, Councils and Health Authorities to coordinate the installation of their software to the users.
This is a initially a temporary / part time position (3 days per week with flexibility on which days) with the opportunity not only for a permanent role but it could also evolve to a full time position over time.
The role is based in a popular location in Exeter with great facilities and easily accessible by car or public transport.
- Experience of Spreadsheets / Collating data
- Candidates must be IT literate and be able to explain instructions clearly
- Ability to organise others as well as your own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Some exposure to a Social Care / Health Care environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Patient and able to communicate at all levels
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Team player
- Flexibility to suit the needs of the business
- Experience of project support
- Fabulous location / Parking
- Opportunity to work within a growing company
- Opportunity for the role to become Permanent
Working Hours: 3 days per week 9am - 5pm (Flexible)
To apply, or to find out more information, call Karen Burwood on 01392 423301 or click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.