£24,000 per annum
The role of the Project Administrator will be primarily creating a European Purchasing Handbook, the main function of the role will be to support the project and shadow the purchasing team and other relevant departments to gain an understanding to develop the handbook.
There will also be some ad-hoc admin duties.
As a Project Administrator, you will need to:
- be flexible in working hours, and have the ability to self-manage, and be self-driven as responsibility will be given which will involve periods of time working alone.
- be flexible to some European travel when required
- have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc)
- ideally have some Purchasing, Business, Operations knowledge
- have good communication skills, and ability to communicate across European culture.
Over the 6 month Fixed Term period the Project Administrator will support and develop the European Purchasing Handbook.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.