We are looking for an experienced and self- assured Programme Planner to join our Wolverhampton based Engineering firm on a Permanent basis. This is role is unique to UK function of this global business and requires a candidate who is self - sufficient and enjoys working with a high level of autonomy. Due to the fact that the role is stand alone it offers considerable latitude for initiative. This is an exciting and very rare opportunity to develop your career with a reputable company.
- Responsible for developing and accurately maintaining integrated project schedules for assigned programmes.
- Coordinate interpretation of scheduling concepts to programme teams.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of critical path management, schedule networking.
- Review and investigate programme schedule variances and assist in corrective action planning and resolution.
- Responsible for maintenance and enhancement of software applications as they apply to the Earned Value Management System.
- Coordinate with Programme Management personnel and provide information to facilitate the successful execution of programmes
- Create ad-hocs MS Project reports as required by various internal and external requestors of date.
- Seen as the subject matter for scheduling concepts and theory
- Strong experience in using Earned Value Management
- Experience in using MS Project
- Experience in cost and schedule performance management
- Must be Financially attuned with an analytical approach
- Self-motivated and confident in abilities
- Strong organization and planning ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more then please contact the branch on 012424 246 020 or apply online with your CV for immediate consideration!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.