Are you tired of working shifts? Looking for a Monday to Friday job utilising your engineering and supervisory skills? If the answer is yes this could be the prefect opportunity.
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to work for a local manufacturing company based in Taunton. You will be part of a highly skilled production team working with other departments to ensure high standards of manufacturing with a precise eye to detail.
Experience of working in an assembly or engineering environment is essential.
- Program and run robotics equipment
- Monitoring quality control of all products prior to leaving the production area
- Plan and action work load for assembly operatives
- Support and train other assembly and production operatives
- Complete quality documentation
- Awareness of Health & Safety guidelines
- Deputize for the Production Supervisor to cover sickness/annual leave
Successful candidates will need to show previous team leader or supervisor experience within a manufacturing environment.
Excellent communication skills required as well as the ability to motivate and encourage team members. HNC or equivalent in engineering would be desirable for this role.
£9 - £10 per hour working hours are 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
35 hours per week
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.