We are currently looking to recruit experienced Production Supervisors for our client based in Pontypool established food manufacturer. The company has entered a period of growth and as a result are looking for Supervisors to join their production team.
The role will involve reporting to the Shift Manager daily to manage one production line to ensure products are manufactured within the premier qualitty specifications and in the most efficent way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and cooperate with the team to fulfil daily production
- Monitor and maintain productivity
- Training and guidance of production staff
- Ensure company health and safety guidelines are observed and maintained
- Responsible for food safety
- The right candidate will have previous experience of working in a food production environment
- Effective communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Work well under pressure
Predominately the hours of work will be 6am-3pm/7am-4pm Monday to Friday but flexibility will be required as times/shift maybe due to business needs.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.