Meridian Business Support is actively recruiting for an experienced Production Supervisor/ Team Leader for our established client in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of an established production and assembly team, ensuring the efficiency and accuracy to the company's standard, whilst ensuring customer orders and delivered on time and customer's expectations are exceeded.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and maintain production report
- Examine production and quality control to detect and correct problems as and when required.
- Manage the production process.
- Take responsibility for staff discipline and performance.
- Review worker performance
- Maintain a safe and efficient working environment for all staff
To be considered for this role, candidates must have previous supervisory/ line leading experience within a manufacturing environment.
The position is based on a Monday - Friday basis between the hours of 7.30am - 4.30pm
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.