Production/Process operatives required to work at a Stoke-on-Trent based company involved in the manufacture of foam insulation products.
Temporary to permanent contracts, working following the shift patterns rotated;
- Week 1 : Thursday, Friday, (8 hours), Saturday and Sunday (12 hours)
- Week 2 : Saturday, Sunday (12 hours), Monday, Tuesday (8 hours)
Candidates will require the following attributes:-
- Methodical with ability to follow documented procedures accurately
- Ability to undertake repetitive tasks accurately
- Flexibility is key essential
- Approachable manner and good communication skills
- Good level of numeracy skill
- Work well under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Quick to learn new skills and procedures
- A good background within a "fast-paced" manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Experience within similar production role desirable
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.