Our client is a well established family run food production company with a number of sites across the UK. We are currently recruiting on behalf of this client for Production Operatives for the food production line in the Warminster area.
Pay Rate: £7.50 per hour
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday between 8am and 6pm
The key duties and responsibilities of role are as follows:
- To manage our production line, ensuring meals are made to the specification within the agreed timeline
- Minimising levels of wastage by correctly measuring, maintaining and storing products
- Follow recipe specifications and preparation guidelines
- Actively adhere to the companies Health and Safety and Food Safety processes including the use of full PPE
- Monitoring the quality and consistency of meals and ensuring all company and legal legislations are met prior to packing and dispatching
- Understand the production plan and what responsibilities you will have on each shift
- Support other areas within the factory if required
- Willing to work overtime if required as per the business needs
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Very good accuracy and excellent attention to detail is essential
- Good understanding of written and spoken English is also essential
- Team player with an open and honest attitude
- Food production experience is desirable but not essential
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role and you are looking to work in a friendly clean environment, please contact Megan at Meridian Business Support on 01722 328038. Alternatively you can email your application to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.