Our client is in need of an operative to start as soon as possible, for a temporary on-going period with the views for this to go permanent for the right candidate.
Mon - Thur 8.00am - 5.00pm (30 minute lunch)
Friday - 8.00 - 12.45pm
- Build product in line with the production plan.
- Set a good example in terms of time keeping, attendance, quality, productivity, conduct etc.
- To maintain skills by continuing professional development to meet future requirements as required.
- Help other team members when requested by Supervisors/Management.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in work areas and actively support any new housekeeping initiatives.
- To carry out all tasks in accordance with Quality Manual and Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- Positively adapt to change.
- To interact and communicate with all other team members to ensure a professional and consistent environment is developed, maintained and enhanced.
- To perform all duties as directed by the Team Leader/Supervisor.
Induction and training will be given on day one.
If you have the skills or are interested in this role please call Natalie at Meridian Business Support on 01722328038
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.