A superb opportunity for an experienced furniture making Production Manager of bespoke, upholstered, high end products. Our client is one of the UK's top manufacturers of specialised luxury furniture and they now seek an innovative Production Manager. You will be given a high level of autonomy for leading, motivating and developing the teams, identifying efficiency's and ensuring quality standards are adhered to as we continue to successfully grow. This busy role will provide the right individual with lots of variety on a day to day basis and will make full use of time management, people management and project management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and fast paced, well established growing organisation, working in a friendly and creative team environment, with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Manage and own the entire production chain from receipt of sales orders to final Quality control in Dispatch.
- Reporting directly to the Board, you will manage end to end relationships with all production departments and teams where necessary.
- Look to improve production processes and team management control.
- Follow up and monitor all orders in production.
- Create stock control and manage accordingly.
- Work collaboratively across teams to resolve any issues on a daily basis and plan new production workloads to ensure efficient and effective support.
- Source products and materials where necessary with the buying dept.
- Organize and manage the procurement of bespoke goods with the buying dept.
- Continually improve and develop production processes and protocols to prevent repeat problems and improve efficiency.
- Contribute to strategic planning process by setting and delivering against KPI's.
- Furniture Production & Manufacturing experience is essential.
- IT literate with sound experience using Microsoft Office and SAGE/CRM systems.
- Strong people management skills.
- Thorough understanding of all production principles and systems.
- Strong organisational skills.
- An incredible attention to detail and a good understanding of technical/production drawings.
- Excellent clear communicator, with a high level of numeracy and literacy in English.
- Excellent time keeping and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team.
- Organised and professional, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.