Are you a building labourer looking for a new work environment? Maybe you have worked in a recycling facility? Like being hands-on and don't mind getting dirty?
Then we may have the ideal job for you.
Our client is looking for a Production Labourer to join their company who work within the agricultural supply industry.
- Ensure product is filled and finished correctly according to company procedure
- Daily upkeep of working area
- Operator to take responsibility for the daily preventative maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- To assist in the general housekeeping of the whole site area
- Good practical skills
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- The ability to follow instructions
- Cope well under pressure
- Flexible attitude - prepared to work the hours required to get job done.This is a permanent, full-time role.
This might suit people with experience of working in a building/quarry/recycling environment.
Normal working hours Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm
A forklift license would be desirable but is not essential.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by clicking on the 'apply now' button on this advertisement. If you would prefer to call to talk about the vacancy, please email email@example.com or call Danielle on 01242 246020. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.