Experienced in Product Management and Technical Support? Strong global customer services experience?
Our Cheltenham based client are seeking a Product Management Executive to work with the Business Development Manager and Technical Support Team to recommend application solutions to deliver projects to customers.
- To manage the PLM of Software Productions Solutions from enquiries to order processing through to technical product support and sales support
- Support the Software and its installation and use on customer sites
- Support sales, site survey training, technical support, support remote set-up on customer sites
- Advise on customer structure / installation / energy trend reports to identify opportunities
- Technical and application support to the Product Technical Support Team and the Business Development Manager
- Give support direct to sales companies and customers as required
- Customer Service - inspire customers and sales companies with first class technical, application, installation and commissioning support
Required Experience and Skills:
- HNC, HND or Degree supported by strong technical knowledge of software products and their application
- Global customer services experience in automation and instrumentation
- Experience with installation and commissioning of instrumentation
- Strong industry knowledge of communications such as Modbus, HART etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused approach
- Committed to delivering excellent customer experiences through contact channels
- Good team player
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email email@example.com
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.