Do you have a passion for products along with a technical background? Are you innovative with an analytical and strategic mind? Would you want to join one of the UK's leading Engineering companies in a role that offers development and a clear career path?
If so our client based in the heart of Gloucestershire are seeking a Product Management Assistant to join them on a full time, permanent basis to join their team to help them in delivering business growth. You will report to the Group Product Manager whilst working with other teams in the department so excellent written and verbal communication is essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the early stages of New Product Development projects
- Assist with building business cases and financial justifications
- Regular contact with operating companies, customers and market investigations
- Build an understanding of current and future customer needs
- Identifying the support that will be required to fulfil customer needs which may require international travel
- Working within other teams to identify potential product developments
- Attending and contributing at various meetings as required
- Management of product ranges, supporting the development of individual products and market/product range strategies
- Product rationalisation and phase out proposals
- Working with the marketing team to manage the production of sales material to support successful sales growth
- HNC or HND level in a Technical Engineering discipline
- Knowledge and experience of product development projects
- Ability to work efficiently under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Must be able to interpret data and propose/provide solutions
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Proficient in MS Office
- Happy to travel overseas as required
If you feel that you have the required skill set for this role please email email@example.com or apply online with your CV for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.