We are looking for an innovative, forward thinking and experienced Product or Manufacturing Engineer to join one of our leading Engineering firms based in Wolverhampton on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will act as the focal point for resolving all questions/problems concerning the design, manufacture, assembly and test of Production hardware and will act as the co-ordinating function for customers and vendors on all technical questions and problems.
Salary offered is £40,000 per annum.
- Provide Production Assembly/Test instructions, training and monitoring to maintain output
- Evaluate, request and implement equipment to meet Production requirements.
- Assure and maintain design integrity, producibility and quality in Production products.
- Provide Product Engineering support as required to relevant departments, to maintain and improve quality, schedule and cost objectives.
- Provide information regarding status of technical, quality or cost impacts to all affected operating groups.
- Co-ordinate with Programme Management, Sales and Purchasing to provide technical communications to customers and suppliers.
- Prepare/conduct technical and training presentations for management, employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform Material Review Board (MRB) analyses ("use as is", scrap, repair) and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Supervise, train, co-ordinate and evaluate the efforts of all direct reporting Engineering Technicians.
- Generate reviewed technical reports for external and internal issue
- Possess a minimum of BSc Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Relevant, recent experience in a high precision mechanical environment
- Or possess a HNC/HND or equivalent plus significant relevant experience
- Must be a self starter by nature
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this role and would like to be considered please apply with your CV today or call Jade on 01242 246 020 for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.