On behalf ofour global client Meridian BusinessSupport are currently on the market for a Product Design / Development Engineer on an ongoing contract basis.
- You will work mainly on legacy codes to diagnose and resolve problems raised internally or by our customers, and may also have to design and implement small product enhancements. You must be able to write code, leveraging the right technology
- You will work with the various BAs, Development Domain Team Leaders and the Release Managers. You will help drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging product and technology reuse
- You will ensure communication is effective within BAs, Development Domain Team Leaders and the Release Managers
- Experience in writing software in C or C++, Oracle and SQL on Unix/Linux systems
- A background in developing large-scale mission critical client server applications in the utilities or telecommunications arena
- Experience with Clear quest/Clear case, Git, VCS or other source code/configuration management technologies
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Ross on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.