Procurement / Purchasing Assistant
£7.00 - £7.20 per hour
The role of the procurement / purchasing assistant will be to support the procurement team with the maintenance and updating of the database.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance/updating of Contract Database
- Maintenance/updating of Product Catalogue, to include new Product Set-up, and discontinuing obsolete Products
- Maintenance/updating of Product Price Uploads from Supplier Quote
- Managing new Supplier Set-Ups
- Assisting Accounts Payable with Invoice Queries, by liaising with Suppliers and Internal Departments, about Pricing & Goods Receipting
- Purchase Order Management to include completion of Lines on expired Purchase Orders, and placing new Purchase Orders with Suppliers where required
- Responsible for Email/Telephone, Written and Fax Queries with Suppliers and Internal Departments
The ideal candidate for this role will have good keyboard and telephone skills ideally. Ability to deal with both suppliers and customers/ departments would be beneficial.
Full-time (37.5 Hrs) or Part-Time will be considered.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.