My client focuses on the provision of industry leading technical facilities management, where efficient and effective delivery and service is paramount to their customers.
The scope of their services includes:
- Intelligent maintenance of mechanical, electrical and fabric assets
- Energy Management
- Facilities Service Management, including: * Service Desk * Subcontractor Management * Business Intelligence and Management Information * Asset Management
Procurement Manager- Hard Services maintenance framework:-
- Leading the re-tendering of key subcontract services; driving value into major spend areas such as all specialist HVAC/Electrical subcontractors
- Effectively driving a change programme for procurement within the property services area, engaging Managing Director level stakeholders to ensure buy-in for the future
- Drafting complex contract frameworks, analysing terms and conditions and recommending amendments to manage risk and guarantee performance and delivery
- Being fully conversant with both the theory and application of the full range of modern procurement tools and techniques, and be able to mentor more junior team members
- Procurement background and experience required:-
- Recent experience of HVAC/Electrical maintenance services procurement in the UK, able to provide a wide range of relevant knowledge and experience, to ensure the ability to hit the ground running
- An excellent record of relationship management with key stakeholders coupled with the ability to communicate and present effectively across multiple and complex internal business areas
- Strong negotiation skills with the resilience and commercial maturity to effectively challenge decisions when needed
- Degree (or Equivalent) with relevant industry qualifications such as CIPS
- This role is specifically for procurement experts with a background in Facilities Management with a focus on hard services procurement. Leading major change and transformation..
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.