We are looking for an Administrator to join a busy procurement department within our prestigious client based in Yeovil.
You will be assisting the department with the analysis of business data and the generation of Procurement Reports.
Duties will include:
- Analysis of Key Performance Indicator data and presentation of findings to the Procurement Management Team
- Preparation of materials for presentations and briefings
- Compile management reports and update board reports
- Produce presentation material for Senior meetings
- Maintain a database to record Technical Assistance Agreements and their sub-licensees and monitor amendments and expiry dates
- Establish and maintain a process and tracker for End User Certificates
The successful candidate:
- Must be proficient in Word, Power Point and Excel
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to liaise easily and professionally with people at all levels, including external customer and contacts
- Must have the ability to prioritise work and respond quickly to urgent requests
- Ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment, particularly with respect to resources, budgets and training
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.