Due to my client's continued business growth and reorganisation we have a vacancy for a Process Manager based in Yeovil. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Process Manager will be responsible for the outbound packing dispatch process solutions for spares and repairs on behalf of my client's customers. You will be responsible for 3 direct and 38 indirect reports, supporting the processes which are carried out within three departments within the operation.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Carry out effective planning of workload and best utilise the labour resource to meet agreed customer performance levels.
- Manage performance utilising KPI's. Produce performance reports for teams and Operations Manager.
- Attend customer meetings with senior managers from my client's customer and maintain a high level of proactive customer relations.
- Lead continuous improvement process, directing and motivate the team to maintain and improve the production process and associated administrative systems by using such tools as six sigma methodology & First Pass Yield analysis.
- Liaise and work with other operations teams and promote pro-active working relations.
- Ensure fair and consistent management of all employees. Ensure that all appraisals, training needs and performance match that of business requirements to develop the knowledge, skills & behaviours necessary in line with their Investors in People frameworks.
- Support the Operations Manager in all necessary functions and communications as required.
- To carry out any additional tasks as agreed with the Operations Manager.
- Applicants should be flexible and willing to learn with a positive outlook toward the working environment
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Possess excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Please apply now for an immediate interview, should you be selected. If you have not had any reply to your application within 5 working days, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.