Principal / Associate Transport Planner - Central London
My client, one of the most highly regarded transport planning consultancies in London and the South East, is looking for a Principal or Associate grade Transport Planning professional to join their expanding, cutting edge and market leading team in Central London.
As specialists within the London development market, my client boasts a team of UK leading experts that hold high level and impressive professional reputations within the transport and development planning industry. Involved with large, medium and small scale projects focused around high level and prestigious commercial, residential, industrial, stadia and hotel developments, my client continuously deliver consultancy support in a professional and innovative manner. This clients services span from project concept through to master planning, detailed design, construction, providing travel and transport Plans, and operational monitoring services after completion.
Due to successful project wins and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge for London based clientele, I am tasked with finding a leading Principal / Associate Grade Transport Planner with demonstrable development project experience. The ideal candidate will already be well established and well known in the London market place, as well as being experienced at leading and managing projects, supervising project teams, controlling resources and budgets, confident in front with key clients and a worker winner.
To be based in prestigious Central London, I am looking for an experienced transport professional with a minimum of 7 years consultancy experience in the Transport and Development Planning field. The ideal candidate for these roles will be/have:
- Principal or Associate Transport Planner with at least 7years' experience in transport and development planning.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject i.e. Engineering (A Masters would be a benefit)
- Substantial London based, private client transport development planning experience is essential.
- Should have experience in developing 'Trusted Advisor' client relationships.
- Work winning experience.
- Experience in supervising and managing junior staff.
- Experience in managing project teams to deliver large planning applications for major London developers.
- Strong working knowledge of Development Planning, Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, and Travel Plans
- Working experience of Highways and Development pre-planning and post-planning support including S39, S106 & S278 Negotiations and Agreements.
- An understanding of Transport, Junction, Traffic Signal Design and Modelling using ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig and TRANSYT.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in London's Transport and Development Planning Consulting market, working on the some of the most renowned and prestigious London development projects.
My client prides itself on employing industry leading professionals and as such they offer market leading salaries, they promote sustainable career progress, training and developments, as well as prioritising a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.