Principal Mechanical Building Services Engineer - London/Croydon
My client is a leading design and consultancy firm that works very closely with clients to deliver high-quality projects from design through to project management. Working on projects across various sectors and disciplines both nationally and internationally.
As part of company growth and recent acquisition of new projects a Principal Engineer is needed to join my clients Building Services team based in their London and Croydon offices.
The right candidate will have a proven track record within the design and delivery of Building Services projects. Have extensive knowledge of and be proficient in the use of industry software's. Be able to show proven ability to meet budget, time-frame targets whilst maintaining client focus.
- Mechanical Building Services design of national and international projects whilst adhering to relevant standards and requirements.
- Technical assignments including Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning systems, Public health systems etc.
- Supporting clients by providing advise and support on design concepts and approach.
- Able to provide management and offer development and mentoring to staff.
- Be meticulous in reviews of designs before signing off.
- Show willingness to support on bids/tenders.
- Maintain positive client relationships to generate repeat business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred)
- Chartered Engineer
- Proven experience of Building Services engineering within the Consultancy environment.
- Proficient in the use of Hevacomp, IES, NES, AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in the influence of BREEAM and sustainability on mechanical design.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally for project related work.
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to take their career to the next level, working for a Consultancy that prides themselves on employee development, competitive salaries and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
For a confidential discussion about the role call John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or email your CV through to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.