Meridian Education is looking to recruit Primary Teachers in the Newcastle area.
Do you have the drive and passion to be a classroom hero?! Are you looking for casual or long term work? We would love to hear from you if you are! We cover all stages - Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 - supplying outstanding primary trained teachers and support staff to schools and educational establishments.
We offer flexibility over how you work, with day-to-day supply and long-term contracts as well as permanent jobs.
Meridian has superb opportunities for qualified and confident Key Stage One Primary Teachers.
Successful applicants will be knowledgeable candidates with QTS, will be self-motivated and thrive from working in Primary School Environments. This is a great way to try different schools on a supply basis but still be dedicated to expanding knowledge of the key stage 1 & 2 curriculum.
Applicants must be easily adaptable to working in different environments which will in turn allow an improvement in personal development due to the extensive experience offered by supply teaching.
Due to the high demand from Primary Schools in Newcastle, we are seeking passionate, hard working teachers for day-to-day or long term supply work within these Primary Schools.
To be considered you must:
* Be a Qualified or Newly Qualified Teacher offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be a resident in the UK
* Have a full understanding of the National Curriculum
Key Features for working with Meridian are:
* Competitive daily pay
* Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
* Daily and long-term vacancies
* 24/7 support from experienced Recruitment Consultants
* All applicants will initially be interviewed over the telephone to test suitability and then invited to register
Please note that all applicants will be considered for interview, full vetting checks and a DBS dated within the last year will be required.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.