Working within the head office of this global organisation, this is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and competent Business Intelligence Analyst with experience of Retail Pricing to supervise a team of Analyst's in a busy department. You will be responsible for further developing and managing the Business Intelligence and Pricing functions and associated tools across all of the entire company. This includes developing new reporting functionality, driving continued usage of CRM and ERP systems and further promoting data driven decision making within the group. In addition, you will be responsible fro the continued development of the companys' pricing functions to ensure sound pricing recommendations are made.
- Maintain business intelligence reporting systems and the access to critical data sources
- Lead development of new features and functionality within existing reporting platforms
- Provide strategic scenario modelling and accompanying recommendations to technical and non-technical colleagues
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders (Product Management, Sales & Marketing) in order to understand and define market and customer segment characteristics
- Collect and analyse competitors' price points at local market level in order to generate price level comparison reports. Develop recommendations for counter strategies and tactics.
- Identify and gather external market data to support the identification of sales opportunities across all markets
- Develop forward-thinking pricing strategies that optimise sales and margins
- Manage pricing execution, to include data integrity and consistency
- Mentor and coach team members and colleagues on best practice when using data
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis with proven business analytic skills sets including strong Excel and data modelling skills
- Excellent Transactional SQL skills
- Experience of Strategic Scenario Modelling would be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and be comfortable presenting to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities
- Must have the ability to set priorities, manage a diversity of job responsibilities with effective organisational skills, and work within deadlines
- Life assurance cover 2 x basic salary (rising to 3 x basic salary for pension scheme members)
- Company Pension Plan - Employer contributions of 6% (with min of 3% employee contributions)
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- Membership into the company medical insurance plan
- As a company our client offers a great working environment with career development and a good benefits package.
Working Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.