Positive, friendly and organised Administrator/Post room Operative sought for a permanent opportunity with a highly-regarded, Global employer. Working 37.5 hours per week, across Monday to Friday with a competitive remuneration and benefits package attributed to the position, this is a great opportunity to join a growing firm who offer full training and an excellent, collaborative working environment.
Reporting to the Office Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing a professional, effective and efficient document management service to the business. In addition, there will be a requirement to provide ad-hoc cover for Reception, so the successful candidate will have a flexible nature and be comfortable and confident dealing with visitors face to face.
The successful candidate will have experience of document collation, scanning and copying, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team. You will also require a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
Due to the requirement to travel between two localised sites, your own transport will be required.
- Copying business documentation as required
- High-volume document scanning
- Locating and printing documentation from in-house system
- Ensuring the confidentiality of documentation
- Maintaining adequate supply of sales brochures and other publications
- Collation of catalogues and bound materials
- Timely delivery of internal and external mail
- Sorting and franking mail
- Processing documentation for couriers
- Stationery stock control, including ordering
- Reception and switchboard cover as required
As above, there is a competitive remuneration package attributed to the position, details of which will be provided to suitable applicants prior to any CV submission to the clients.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.