Meridian Health is currently recruiting for a NHS porter to work within the Hotel Services Department in Bath.
As a member of the Hotel Services team you will support the clinical staff in providing first class healthcare. Your role will involve many tasks which maintain the smooth running of the hospital and Health Care Facilities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
- Patient Movement - Moving patients using wheelchairs, beds and trolleys in accordance with manual handling guidelines.
- Medical Gases - Check, monitor and record medical gases and oxygen levels.
- Driving - Delivering items as directed by the head porter.
- Waste - Responsible for waste management on site, collection and storage of waste.
- Ground work, Cleaning and Food service as well as other job related duties as requested by the head porter.
To be considered for this role you will be:-
- Able to work weekends and Bank holidays if requested.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with violent situations or emotive circumstances.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Training in manual handling.
- Clean full driving licence.
This role is full time working Monday to Friday 8-4pm.
To apply please send your CV to Charlotte Reed firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Meridian Health on 01242 246022
Salary: £7.20 /hour
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.