Meridian is working on behalf of a health care provider based in Salisbury to source a suitable candidate for a Mechanical Lead - Plumber role with immediate availability.
The key purpose of the role is to assist the Deputy Operations Manager in the responsibility for the deliverance of high quality, efficient and responsive service to the public by managing the workload for the team.
Pay Rate: £10.86 - £14.12 p/h
Contract: Temp - Perm
The key duties and responsibilities of role are as follows:
- Responsible for the safe use, installation, testing, maintenance and repair of property, plant and equipment used throughout the site
- Up keep of high value test and calibration equipment
- Ensuring supplies/stores/consumables are correctly booked/charged
- Responsible for the supervision and management of craft workers and apprentices including appraisals and performance monitoring
- Occasionally deputise for the Deputy Operations Manager
- Monitoring maintenance contractors as required
- Providing training to new and less experience staff
- Data entry and administrative duties including personal data entry, reporting, monitoring, reviewing and updating data
- Update planned
- Use of specialist proprietary test & monitoring equipment to record test and validation of data
- Carry our risk assessments in accordance with Health & Safety procedures where required
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- CITB/EITB Apprenticeship or other approved training
- Mechanical and/or Building Services Engineering - significant relevant experience having demonstrated high levels of versatility and flexibility in electrical building services engineering
- An BTEC/HNC/HND/LCGI qualification up to level 4
- UK driving license up to category B
- Specialist training in one of the following capacities: Water, Electrical or Medical gases
To find out more about the role and the full job description or you wish to apply for the position, please contact Megan at Meridian Business Support on 01722 328038 or email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.