PLM Process Lead
Do you want to work for a business that sets the benchmark in excellence in the engineering industry? Joining at a pivotal moment within a prolonged exciting project, the PLM Process Lead will enable the business to structure product related information, and contribute to high level process design.
You will be involved in:
- Business processes definition; identifying gaps for future releases and providing solutions which meet business requirements at the optimum cost
- Defining scope and plan of action for improvements to systems, processes or engineering tools
- You will be working with local stakeholders to identify business changes as a result of the PLM project. Ensure changes are communicated to the team and weaved into implementation plans
- Organising, facilitating and reviewing any required deployment pilots
- Create and develop training materials to support the project and facilitate training sessions to end users
- Support the data migration process to minimise business disruption. Work with the PLM Solution and Data teams to ensure data changes are understood
- Ensuring that both the UK and overseas functional requirements are equally represented in the global tools/processes/systems design
You will need knowledge of the following:
- Experience in the use of existing business systems e.g. Q-Track, ISAR
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence people at all levels across the organisation
- Experience of reviewing engineering processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Hold a relevant technical qualification HND/HNC as a minimum
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simplified way
- Ability to work with diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- A self-starter who is energetic and highly motivated
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust
Our client offers a great benefits package, as well as competitive salary, and we are very keen to hear from you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.