PIP Disability Analyst - Community Based
At Meridian Business Support we have got a new client, who is a UK's leading provider for PIP Disability Analyst. These roles will be Assessment Centre and Community Based.
The role will involve a combination of working in an assessment centre at your base location and travelling to homes of people that are to be assessed. This may cover a wide geographical region.
Further PIP information: http://www.dwp.gov.uk/publications/specialist-guides/pip-toolkit/.
- To work to productivity and quality targets and standards agreed between AH and the DWP and to proactively seek and respond positively to feedback
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner
- To carry out home consultations within the community or from an assessment centre to produce a report giving advice to the Department. This will involve travelling to various parts of Warrington as business needs require.
- Hold full unconditional registration with the NMC/HCPC as a Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic and have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification UK healthcare experience
- Possess a driving licence and have eligibility to drive in the UK
- IT literate, competent MS Office, Word and Excel skills
- Fluent English language skills, able to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner
- Golden Hello - Should you accept an offer and successfully start within 4 weeks, you are eligible of an extra £1,000 in your first pay packet.
- After 9 month and 18months there is a £1,000 increase based on performance (productivity/quality)
- Chance of promotion within 12months
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.