PIP Disability Analyst -Officed Based
At Meridian we are currently recruiting for a PIP Disability Assessor for our client. Our client has a large team of health professions based within six sites throughout the UK. The role is to carry out reviews of PIP cases, completing paper based reviews of those cases.
Along side this role involves providing advice to others who completing face to face assessments and other activities supporting the delivery of high quality reports.
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence writing a concise report to a professional standard. This report is then used as the basis for DWP to make decisions on whether a person does or does not get PIP.
- To work to productivity and quality targets and standards agreed between Independent Assessment Services and the DWP, proactively seeking and responding positively to feedback received
- Carry out medical file work and/or assessments and examinations
- Responsibility for achieving service and quality targets
Essential for the role:
- Hold full unconditional registration with the NMC/HCPC as a Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic and have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification UK healthcare experience
- You will be required to undergo and successfully gain a BPSS security clearance check
- Registration and ongoing professional development maintained in accordance with the requirements of Post Registration and Practice (PREP) standards set by the NMC/HCPCBenefits:
- Salary - £32,000
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Ged on 0151 556 2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.