PIP Disability Analyst - Community Based
At Meridian Business Support we have got a new client, who is a UK's leading provider for PIP Disability Analyst. These roles will be Assessment Centre and Community Based.
The role will involve a combination of working in an assessment centre at your base location and travelling to homes of people that are to be assessed. This may cover a wide geographical region.
This role is in an area of the business undertaking medical assessments on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions. There is a team of health practitioners based throughout the UK undertaking face to face consultations in people's homes or in assessment centres in order to produce a high quality report for the Department of Work and Pensions.
Further PIP information: http://www.dwp.gov.uk/publications/specialist-guides/pip-toolkit/.
- To work to productivity and quality targets and standards agreed between AH and the DWP and to proactively seek and respond positively to feedback
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner
- Undertake any ad hoc responsibilities related to service delivery or performance management, as requested by the Service Delivery Team Manager, Clinical Manager or Clinical Support Lead
- To carry out home consultations within the community or from an assessment centre to produce a report giving advice to the Department. This will involve travelling to various parts of the UK as business needs require
- Hold full unconditional registration with the NMC/HCPC as a Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic and have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification UK healthcare experience
- Possess a driving licence and have eligibility to drive in the UK
- IT literate, competent MS Office, Word and Excel skills
- Fluent English language skills, able to communicate with stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone, email and face to face in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Jennifer on 0151 556 2090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.