An exciting full time opportunity has arisen for registered heath processionals that are serious about progressing their career as a PIP Disability Analyst. If you're a healthcare professional working as a Disability Analysts, General Nurse (, RMN, RGN), Paramedic, Physio or Occupational Therapists with 2 years' post-registration experience please read on.
Full training provided.
The successful clinicians would be working locally on Personal Independence Payment (PIP) functional health assessments. You would perform appropriate clinical/functional examinations and assessments relevant to the claimants health condition or disability and summarise clearly and concisely. You would then be able to give an informed decision on the probable timescales over which the claimants health condition or impairment is likely to affect function and if / when a review might be appropriate.
This is a full time career opportunity working within an existing office. 37.5 hours per week Monday to Saturday with bank holidays off as standard. Offices are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays with rota and holiday cover arranged within the local teams.
Please be aware you may initially start off as a home based practitioner, whilst a new office is being opened, however your role will be based within a clinic when opened.
PIP Disability Analyst Skills and Experience
▪ Be an occupational therapist, nurse (level1), physiotherapist, paramedic or doctor.
▪ Be fully registered with the relevant licensing body with no registration related sanctions
▪ Have at least 2 years post registration experience
▪ Have passed a Criminal Records Bureau check
▪ Have sufficient clinical knowledge and skills to read and understand complex claimant information to facilitate a successful PIP assessment report.
▪ Ability to modify own behaviour i.e. adopt a different style or approach to support a positive assessment outcome
▪ Able to pick up verbal and non-verbal q's to enable a modification of their assessment technique dependant on each claimant
▪ Is competent in de-escalation techniques and other strategies to maintain a safe assessment experience
▪ Good computer skills
Own Car and Driving license required
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.