Main Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Stock control team leader, you will be responsible for maintaining all inventory related activities
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company maintains a good stock holding and accuracy, with accordance with KPMG legislation's.
- Excel Experience
- Be vigilant and numerically literate with good attention to detail
- Manage the locations that the stock is stored in and update the system as and when required
- Ensure the stock control department is well organised and controlled sufficiently, to be able to support the Picking teams.
- Perform Cycle count checks
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted and addressed where appropriate.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are complied with and fully maintained as detailed in the Health & Safety Management System.
General Responsibilities (standard to all staff):
This is only an example of the Job role and the list is inexhaustible
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01952 457897
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.