Physiotherapy Manager - Leicester
At Meridian Health we are currently recruiting for a Physiotherapy Manager in Leicester for our Client.
The Physiotherapy Managers role is to provide clinical assessments, which will be physical and other specialist assessments to manage patients with musculoskeletal complaints. Using current evidence and clinical reasoning within agreed client Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- To cover a range of assessments including Physical Musculoskeletal Assessment, Specialist Assessments E.g. Functional Capacity Evaluations, Matching Capabilities, Fitness for Work Assessments Post Offer Screening Tests, Workstation Assessments, as well as Telephonic Triage.
- To work within your scope of practice and ensure that appropriate referral to General Practitioners, Specialists and Allied Health Professionals is done as soon as a need has been identified
- To maintain clinical objectivity at all times, with the patient's wellbeing in mind
- Attend Clinical Management Meetings when required and regular phone call meetings (Various Locations and Regions)
- Clinical Qualification (Physiotherapy)
- HCPC, MCSP
- Previous Management experience
- At least 3 years postgraduate clinical experience
- Experience using computer software including Microsoft.
- Salary: £28,797 - £33,536
- Hours: 40 hours - Mon to Fri
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Benefits package
If you would like to be considered for the Physiotherapist role, please apply with your CV below or call Ged on 0151 556 2090 or email email@example.com to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.