Meridian Business Support IT & New Technology are working alongside an exciting innovative business to attract a high quality of PHP developer to join them on a greenfield project utilsiing Symfony 2 framework. We met with the owner of the business yesterday, a lovely man who looks after his employees and has employed a Happiness Coordinator to ensure they love working at his business. Out of the three people we interviewed with the CEO in the room, all of them said they enjoyed working there...
This thriving technical team involving rival Football team supporters who actually get along you will be working to improve and enhance the development of business processes and technical infrastructure as well as applying your experience to web applications for product and solution development. What's not too love?
The dream candidate for the PHP Software Developer role will:
- Have experience in developing software utilising any of the below tech
- Contribute to team discussions in regards architecture/infrastructure alongside maintenance of internal and external systems (supported by outside hosting company)
- Utilise process management to improve and maintain high levels of quality assurance
- Learn and master in house programming practices and processes in PHP development
- Be proactive in offering your support and specialist skills to the wider team
- Assist with documentation, specification and design at all levels
- Enthusiastically contribute to service delivery
- Assist Sales Team and Account Managers with technical queries and provide solutions
Knowledge of : Doctrine Twig, Composer, Monolog, Assetic, PHPUnit, PHPSpec or Behat, Twitter bootstrap, Less, Jquery, HTML, CSS, XML, Eclipse, MySQL, Apache, SVN, Linux, AngularJS
Methodologies: Agile/Kanban, Test driven development,
Skill-set: Analysis, OO design, Programming, Mentoring and Training, Documentation/Definition of standards
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.