Are you an experienced photographer looking to work for a rapidly growing dynamic organisation?
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Working in a photographic studio supporting the creation of brochures and marketing materials you will be part of a team comprising a Creative Co-ordinator and two Set Builders. The Photographer will help deliver high quality imagery, in terms of both physical studio and location photography and post-production editing of the images. The Studio team forms part of the wider Marketing team.
- Provision of set, lifestyle and product reference photography for our Clients extensive range of products.
- Maximizing photography output by shooting for other marketing uses such as websites, social media and PR.
- Post-shoot editing of images using relevant creative software, including managing and maintaining image file libraries.
- Alongside the Creative Co-ordinator, take a proactive role in the smooth-running of the Photography Studio and the relationship between the Studio team and the wider Marketing team.
- Creatively collaborating with other Marketing team members on broader projects.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a photography environment.
- Experience and understanding of studio photography methods, lighting and tools.
- Extensive Photoshop and other photography editing and capture software.
- Creative thinking with a dynamic 'hands-on' approach.
- An interest in videography and motion photography.
- Ability to comprehend quickly new technologies and software.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills complemented by the enthusiastic attitude required of a real team player.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- My client can offer a competitive salary and benefits including a contributory pension scheme, staff discounts, childcare vouchers, accident insurance and death in service cover. In addition there is structured training and the potential for career progression within our rapidly growing dynamic company.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday - Friday
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.