Are you a GPhC Registered Clinical Pharmacist with two years post registration experience, staff supervisory skills, a keen interest in healthcare information and a desire to utilise your skills outside of 'hands-on' medicine?
If building a career in the beautiful County of Devon, whilst working for a globally recognised organisation also appeals, this could be the dream job for you. You must have an interest in developing electronic medical and pharmaceutical data and have a firm commitment to providing quality and practical information for use in all healthcare sectors.
- The post requires good communication skills, the ability to identify not only problems but also potential solutions, and a drive to push standards to the highest level.
- The role also requires as a commitment to ensuring staff administrative needs are managed considerately and with authority, and an ability to support junior staff to learn and develop their professional abilities from the direct experience of their work.
- Maintenance and development of clinical content relating to the company's pharmaceutical data solutions including professional quality control
- Administrative oversight of a team of staff; providing guidance and ensuring objectives and team goals are achieved to the highest quality
- Quality control and, as required, maintenance of clinical content (and associated solutions) with respect to not only the data itself but also to the review and development of the editorial policies and the work instructions that govern that maintenance.
- Ensuring the team maintain their own workload to a high quality standard, and that defined and agreed company policies (SoPs) and processes are adhered to.
- Provide training and development to new team members and to existing staff where new ways of working are being implemented.
- Min 2:2 degree in Pharmacy.
- Current GPhC Registration.
- Min 2 year's post registration experience.
- Experience leading teams or projects.
- Postgraduate clinical informatics qualification or Qualification involving module on healthcare informatics would be ideal.
- Specialist clinical or technical expertise.
- Experience within the Healthcare/IT sector.
- Formal training in leadership and management
- Able to deal with issues face to face, respecting and handling confidential matters appropriately at all times.
- Maintain a high level of professional development regarding new medical and pharmaceutical matters across the breadth of therapeutic areas expected of a Pharmacist, extend this expertise for assigned specialist areas, lead by example and foster an ethos of professionalism and dedication within the Content team.
- Good communicator - both verbal and written.
- Able to deal with customers face to face.
- Confident in dealing with people of all levels.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.