Are you a registered Pharmacist looking for a change of career? If you're in a dispensing role, but disillusioned with long hours, shift or weekend working, being on your feet all day and under too much pressure, then how about a change. You could be working in a nice calm office, where tea and coffee flows freely, where you work in a calm and ordered manner in a data driven role fully utilising your pharmacy knowledge.
Our client provides electronic based point-of-care decision support knowledge / databases on a global basis. The role of Clinical Pharmacist will be suited to those with an interest in developing electronic medicines information in all healthcare sectors.
- Editorial control and decision making to ensure production deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained by adherence to editorial policies and work instructions.
- Ensure quality/risk issues are identified and communicated to senior staff in a timely manner. Agreed investigation/resolution plans should be agreed and executed.
- Ensure that data entered onto the database is without error and inconsistencies are identified and resolved with reference to editorial policies.
- Maintain a high level of professional development regarding new medical and pharmaceutical matters across the breadth of therapeutic areas expected of a Pharmacist, extend this expertise for assigned specialist areas, lead by example and foster an ethos of professionalism and dedication within the Content team.
- Min 2:2 degree in Pharmacy.
- Current GPhC Registration.
- Min 2 year's post registration experience.
- Strongly motivated.
- Good team player willing to embrace a diverse workforce.
- Good communicator - both verbal and written. Able to deal with customers face to face. Confident in dealing with people of all levels.
- Free parking
- 25 working days holiday per annum plus statutory holidays
- Flexible start times
Working Hours: 8.30-5 Mon-Fri with flexibility and part time hours considered
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.