Personalisation & Assessment Officer
Meridian have an ongoing temporary vacancy for a Personalisation & Assessment Officer to work within the local council authority.
This is a full time role working 37 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm.
Duties are varied and may include:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of payment processes relating to individual budgets with the Adults Integrated Care service area
- Explaining the charging, financial assessment and payment processes to service users via telephone, written correspondence and face to face
- Managing complaints in an efficient and timely manor
- Ensuring financial assessments are carried out in order to determine the contribution required from service users towards the cost of their individual care package
- Issuing letters to advise service users of their personal budget amount
- Once authorised, ensuring timely and regular payments are made to the service users
- Ensuring all records are updated and appropriate notes are added
- A knowledge of personalisation and social care
- A knowledge of data protection and safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children
- Ability to use Microsoft office including Access and Excel
- A high level of accuracy and numeracy
- Good communication skills
- An ongoing contract working within the a local council authority
- Competitive pay rate
If you are interested in this role please do apply
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.